Untitled.

Dear readers,
Today I'm not going to post pictures about my week, I will write about it.

The first thing I want to talk about is the fact that my students are improving in English. Sigh.
The first time I walked into them classrooms, the girls were not that good. They hated English and they thought it was the hardest thing in the universe, seriously.

You see, even though as a profession I hate doing it, but it's the greatest thing of all. To be able to teach someone something they don't know, is the greatest gift of all. And believe me, I learn a lot everyday, too.

The girls needed someone to make them understand and love the language, to make it look easy for them, rather than planting the seed of fear inside them. I love my girls. I love teaching them. And I believe that most of them will grow up to be something, in the future.

The next thing I have been carrying in my heart for a few weeks/month now, is the fact that some people don't care about the relationship that once brought you together with them. I attended this performance at the International book fair, by Egyptian artists, and I saw there a few of my ex- friends. I tried to smile to them more than once, but I kept looked away to avoid my embarrassment when they didn't nod or smile back. Sigh. I left after the performance was over immediately because I couldn't stand to be in the same place as them. To be honest, I was a fool to think they would smile back to me. Only one did though, to be fair, but the rest didn't even blink towards me. Sigh. I am not sad at all. But it's horrible to see such people, such selfishness that would transfer to other generations.
I mean, you don't have to be mean to someone you were once friends with, just because you are not friends any more. And the fact that some people listen to others without making sure if what was said to them was true or not, is in fact stupid.

One more thing that is paining me is the fact that me and my best friend are not talking and not seeing each other much due to my working schedule and my not organised weekends (which are always filled with work to do lists and/or family outing.)

It's hard, the fact that I am away from my hubby. I didn't know it was going to be this tough. We manage to keep it together sometimes, but other times it gets so frustrating and it shows in the way we talk to/with each other. 76 days left for his birthday, and I will miss it because of work. But I will see him after 14 days from the 4th July.
I am always able to get over all of this with the love of my hubby and my family. I love them to bits and pieces. May Allah bless them and keep them safe from harm.












Till next time,
Stay fierce
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts