Blessed.


Flowers of the week. 
Oh how I love carnation flowers. 
Grandpa (Allah yrhamo) used to get a huge bouquet of carnation flowers to grandma, every week.
I am blessed. Elhamdullah.



 338 PHOTO SHOOT









BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR













RAINY DAY- BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR
EGYPTIAN NIGHT



Eslam El- Kasabji- Award winning Oud Musician 


Mohammad Mohsen- Beautiful voice


Mustafa Ebrahim- Renowned poet




My last week in pictures my dear readers. Hope you all had an amazing one. I am thinking about blogging more than once a week. Also, I want to write a bit more than just posting pictures, to be honest. That's what makes me feel better. God I have many ideas in mind. Can't wait to get started- in'shaa'Allah.
Let me know what you darlings think.







Stay tuned for the next one.
Till then
Stay fierce
xxx

Comments

  1. love your outfits! you should post more on them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I will very soon in'shaa'Allah. Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts