Anticipation...

Okay. I know I haven't posted anything in a while.
School year is over for the students, but not the teachers. I am longing for the vacation.

To be honest, I hate what I'm doing. Seriously, I like teaching, yes! But not as a job.
I had to go for it at this moment for private- very serious- reasons. I gotta say it sucks the energy and life out of me. Sigh.

What I want to say is that one should never do something they don't like. Someone might say "suck it and just do it." But believe it or not, it takes life from the years you have in this short life.
It's not worth the tears or the heart break. Nothing is ever worth to get sick and ill for. Honestly!

On the happy side of events, my best friend Noor gave birth a month ago to a beautiful baby Sumaya (I call her baby Sue). Also, Mr.E's cousin gave birth, few days days ago, to the beautiful baby Kenzy. May Allah bless them always with a happy and blessed life, masha'Allah.

SubhanAllah, good things come one after the other when I need them most. My best friend Shoy came back from the US after being there for a year! And Sahresh, my best friend, FINALLY graduated from UOB.

Yesterday was Sahresh's graduation gathering at my place. It wasn't a party or anything. Just us four crazy besties and my family. Noor was/is terribly missed!
We had a crazy time last night. Rana and her crazy Yoga obsession. Shoy and her love for food. And Sahresh and her awesome style. I am truly blesses. They are my life mates. Won't ever wish for more.

Sigh. The number of things we're blessed with but don't realize it, are numerous. It is always amazing to notice the small things when you need them the most.

OH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW OFF MY SUMMER WARDROBE.


Till then, stay fierce
xxx


Comments

  1. i totally agree about doing something you love, its so important in staying happy. and btw you are unbelievably gorgeous! wow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! I appreciate your feedback, it's so refreshing to get a reply from my followers. Thank you so much darling, you're beautiful! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts