Highlights of my week...







































Them pictures are nothing compared to the memories behind them. I loved every single bit of this week. 
I'm sitting trying to type a good post for you, but all I could think about is the past week. And the next one. 
The images are events happened between the week before last till yesterday, before writing this post.
Mama, Mr. E, and animals (especially dogs) are everything to me.

Last weekend I took mom to Riwaq Block 338, to enjoy the outdoor live band event. We had a great time singing along with the performers, laugh, and scream encore! And I was so ecstatic when the band played 'All of me' by John Legend (my engagement's first dance and the forever Mr&Mrs Salama song).

You will see pictures of the Cultural day at UOB. I went with mama after we both finished work, and met Nary, my baby sister, there. The theme was Old Egypt, back when it was a kingdom. Also, they had images of few things (achievements) the presidents did. The Egyptian community at UOB did a great job this year. 

The most special event that happened last week, was when I planted that beautiful white flowered plant as a صدقه جاريه to mama and my grandfather (may his soul rest in peace). It will always be taken care of, here, at work. 

That hilarious سلفي "selfie" image, which my best friend sent to us all the way from Amreeka land. LOL. It makes a good t-shirt, the  قانقستر  "Gangster" one, too. JUST LOVE THEM!

It was fun capturing the ray of colors on the classroom's floor. I had a good laugh with my girls about it. Also, it was extra fun because we were all feeling the amazing rainy weather in our hearts. Elhamdullah it was a Wednesday. 

The images you see are: 
  • Animal Farm event.
  • Al Riwaq 338
  • A selfie with my BTV coworker's daughter
  • The beautiful, after rain, sky.
  • Mama pictures.
  • Selfies showing outfits.
  • School.
  • UOB
  • My room (reading before bed time).
  • ASC's book bazaar, which I'm going to miss because of work. Sigh. DO NOT MISS IT UOBers!



Till next post.
Keep calm 
&
 read books
Also,
Stay Fierce
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts