Who doesn't like vintage clothes?

I have some favorite fashion items, which I wore, at the beginning of this Winter season. However, I will only post a couple.  I don't get the chance to take a picture of every outfit, but I promise that will change.

Before I show you my favorite outfits, I would like to take a moment to talk about the "old" fashion. Well, there's no such thing as "old fashion", because as the world develops, fashion does too! 

In this blog post, I have two things which belonged to my mother when she was my age. I love how my grandma kept mom's clothes, then gave them to me. To be honest I like to wear vintage things.

God, the word "vintage" brings many ideas to my head, and I will definitely share them with you in the future. 

Here you go.

 
This one I call the Red Riding Hood outfit. Of course the influence is on the red blouse, which was mom's when she was my age. How lovely.

The black blouse is the main item of my outfit, which is also mom's. I love how vintage it looks. 
Since it doesn't show much in this image, I will try to get you a closer look.

I have many things to show you guys. I really can't wait. This is only a warm up. 
Stay tuned. And till next time,

Stay fierce
xx

Comments

Popular Posts