Serious matters. AND lots of pictures...

Want to change routine so bad!
For the first time I am actually on the way, planning, of taking control over my life. Not that I was a follower, NEVER, but I've been putting off my plans till the day I can freely do them without anyone's intrusion.

Life changing matters? YES
Scared? HELL NO. In fact, BRING IT ON.
I am blessed.

Just a throwback; I had the most amazing summer holiday, yet. The amount of new friendships and family bonding times are marvelous, Elhamdullah. And of course, there was my very first birthday with my hubby. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Will upload a few pics, of course.

Sigh, been suffering from the lack of motivation. Breaking free now; thanks to Yoga and Zumba classes, LOL! Yes, I am bragging about going to the gym, I mean who wouldn't.

You know the feeling when you want to scream out loud? Not because you're suffering from depression or anything like that. But the fact that you feel that something has changed within you, for the better, makes you wanna do that, too. I've been feeling like this for a while now, particularly this summer. Something big, beautiful, and creative has burst out in my soul that I don't want to keep inside anymore. I keep telling myself "You're on the right track."

Another throwback: The fact that Ashraf Hamdi has replied to my emails, is awesome. For those of you who don't know who he is, please Google! Why mention him now? because he's one of very few, but inspiring people. I am inspired by the fact that there are no limits when it comes to chasing ones dreams.

Mr. E, if you're by any change feeling jealous while reading this, DON'T, because this is a strictly professional matter. And BTW, you inspire me, too! Even though I know I don't tell you that all the time, ever actually. Sorry.

Let me talk to you about Alia Nessim. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL FRIEND, and the person who designed my Elephant diary notebook. And I can't wait to see her, again and again and again...


Now, time for me to be silent and let the pictures speak for themselves.































I tried so hard not to post every single picture. I had a good laugh going through them all, again.
Till next time,
Stay fierce
xxx

Comments

  1. looks like youve been having a fab time :)
    All the best Inshallah, keep striving for your dreams!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had the best time of my life, elhamdullah.
    Thank you darling. Your comments are so heart warming.
    Have a good one and Eid Mubarak (in advance) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts