Explosion: take one

FIGHTS ARE TERRIBLE. Especially if they're with your family or the ones you love.
 
I believe that every relationship should be built on trust and respect; for without them the relationship will sink, like Titanic. 

You should learn to listen when I'm speaking. To understand the words I say the way I'm saying them, not the way you want to understand them. I hate to feel that there's some kind of miss-communication between us; I know there's not, but I can't help feeling this way sometimes.

Don't threaten me when I don't do it your way. I am not a robot, I am not at your service 24/7. I need my own space, everyone does. Sigh. 

It breaks my heart that I am away from the rest of my family. Both Eids or Ramadan or any other day is not the same without them and/or their support. 

DO NOT REACT FAST to anything you read or hear. It is just pointless. OH MY GOD. Why panic, when there's nothing to panic about? Unless- Allah forbid- there's an earthquake. a volcano, or World War III; you SHOULD NOT PANIC. 

My life in the past couple of days were full of tears. Yes, I know it's Eid and people should be happy, but it's the negative vibe that everyone seems to be carrying these days that got me feeling like this. 

And again. SIGH.

Running away from problems or closing arguments, before they were finished, is not always a good thing to do. Sometimes the problem gets bigger by running away from it, instead of solving it.

Wanna know my opinion about LYING? Well it's a huge B***H. Referring to my first paragraph about being in a total trust based relationship. Whatever it is that your're in, whether family, love, or friendship relationship, YOU CAN'T LIE. It's disgusting. How about you stop doing whatever it is that you know you're doing wrong (or else you wouldn't lie about it) and save yourself from getting into trouble and/or collecting SINS. Smart solution, isn't it. 

My brain is going to explode from all that thinking. Ugh. Okay, I will explode sometime, soon, in a different post probably. 
Oh, and don't leave things TO THE LAST MINUTE.

Stay fierce (Or however you want to stay)
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts