Strength through Pain

I have a captain. An Elephant.
It comes to me when I'm in need. It tells me to stay strong; "It will pass".

I realized that writing and reading make me happy. Can't live without my books or my journals.
They have, so far, protected me from losing it. I can say that my sanity is safe.

THIS...

ياسمين .. قصة تفاؤل وأمل .. Believe To Achieve - YouTube - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5aofH0b_U&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRm5aofH0b_U


This made me cry... This is a wake up call to all of you, who complain about everything. You don't know what good you have until you start losing it. I know that EVERYTHING WILL PASS, just like my captain elephant said, but it is HOW things pass. May Allah protect us and our loved ones from harm.

A small thing can hurt as much. For there's no SMALL pain. PAIN IS PAIN.

Stay fierce
xx

Comments

Popular Posts