Relationships and Goodbyes

Thinking about what will I write here while chewing my very delicious CHEESE sandwich, and sipping my very good tea with milk (Shay Blbn/ in Egyptian).

SIGH. Goodbyes are the ugliest thing anyone could ever go through. Yet, it has many good sides. for example, it lets the person your saying "Goodbye" to feel very special, and letting them know how you feel. Also, it teaches you something about yourself, something you have never thought you would ever be; a caring person. I sometimes come across people who actually believe that they are not capable of loving anyone or caring about anyone! But believe me when I say that NO ONE is not capable of having feelings toward anything/anyone EVER. We just try to ignore it.

I said Goodbye to my grandpa years ago, may his soul rest in peace. And I hugged Goodbye my best friend before she flies to California-USA, last night (since I'm writing this way past 12 am). Won't be seeing the first again, except in Heaven; and won't be seeing my best friend till next year- In'Shaa'Allah. 

Goodbyes mean many things in someones life. It indeed hurts a little, but not for too long.

To take you back to reality, I have numerous moments in my life in which I would, by and by, understand the different mentalities of the people around me. 

Here's a question: Since when does anyone need permission from someone to be friends with someone else? Well, how about since NEVER. 
I think relationships, of whatsoever kind, should not end because of silly matters. Let friendship flow, let things go slow. Let time teach you lessons, let your mind put you on the right path. But never neglect your heart. 

One last thing, my favorite- not pets- pets are Owls, Leopards, and Elephants. Find out why LATER.

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts