Zoning Out

Last weekend me & my still baking bun and hubby went for a two- days zoning out trip to Porto Sokhna- Red Sea. 
The sea view flat took my breath away the minute I walked in, kinda wished I would live there forever! It was mesmerizing; exactly what we needed. 

I needed to let the thoughts of life's routines and responsibility out of my brain, and my husband needed to leave thoughts of work and also life's routines out. We did. It was the most amazing two days we've had in a while. Not that we don't have fun or anything but the city life can be suffocating.

Not that I need a reminder or anything like that, but my husband is a fun person to be around.
I've always known that, of course, but it is great to have a feeling of renewal about things I already know about.

Day One summed up in the pictures below:




                                         



Day Two:
It was extra special because it is when we felt most relaxed. We took the telepherique up (360 meters above sea level) to the Sky Mall, you can imagine the view! I kinda think it similar to something you'd see in Greece. 
How happy hubby was that day because the sun was up and the weather was warm (he hates cold). We sat in a cafe had our breakfast and just talked about everything and nothing really. It was amazing. Just us two & a half. It's everything I'd want out of a getaway weekend; moments of clarity and serenity with the people I love the most.











I was sad to leave, my hubby too! But we thought that going back to reality is good, because it gives us something to look forward to. Life shouldn't be all serious or all fun; mixing between the two gives it a lot more taste and meaning.
I can't wait for our next zoning out trip, I'm sure it'll be extra special because then we'll have our beautiful bun fully baked and out of the oven to the world with us- In'shaa'Allah. 

Till next time
xxx



Comments

Popular Posts