Exciting things coming...

It has been such a long time!

So much has happened since last year. I got married to my best friend Mr. E.
Now we are blessed to be pregnant, elhamdullah.

Sigh. There were so many things I wanted to write about but wasn't able to because I've been on the move a lot between the small island of Bahrain and Um el Dunia Egypt. Not an excuse but I truly wish I was able to continue with the blogging passion.

My hubby keeps pushing me to write and be consistent about my blog; hopefully I will take his advice and not stop writing.

This post isn't going to be a deep one with lots of reflections on life or anything, but an apology for not writing in so long and also to remind myself of how much I enjoy writing..


There will be lots of writing about life, marriage, friends, pregnancy, fashion, etc.
So stay tuned!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts