Scattered

I am guilty.
I am guilty for not doing anything.
I haven't done anything for myself in a very long time.
I sat there, waiting for life to happen.
I am still young and I have a lot of potentials.
When you reach in and speak to me, you'll find more than what meets the eye.

Some people aren't what and who they seem to be.
I guess, I did judge a book by its cover.

Speaking of books, the last five books I read filled me with knowledge about many things.
I learn a lot about myself in books.

Don't feel sorry for me or yourself. Many people go through this phase at some point.
Mine has extended but it'll end soon. There's just too much on my plate at the moment.

I miss writing terribly. I barely wrote anything in my "journal" in the past three months or so.
SIGH

The ground on which I'm standing on isn't solid, now, but it's getting there.

There's so much to talk about and share, but I am going to take this one step at a time.
I can't wait to resume writing to express myself and things that happen around.

What seems like a pile of nonsense to some, means everything to others.

Till next time!
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts