Uneducated!

I haven't blogged in a while. A very long while!

Been going through the most horrible Culture Shock, ever. Sigh!
Okay, so Egypt is not at all that bad elhamdullah. However, the people I had to deal with (work wise) are the worst ever. 
I mean I get that there's competition everywhere in everything, but what I've dealt with is far worse than that. There's a competition in personalities, like who'd have the worst personality in the work place! The worst thing is that them people actually think that by being bad, they're going to do great in this world and it'll will make them move forward?!
Maybe this is everywhere not just in Egypt. Although, I've dealt with jealous people (work wise) here in Bahrain, but never the same as what I've experienced in the past 6 months.

Humiliated and shocked as I am, I keep thinking of my own business which is consuming all my thinking and energy. In'shaa'Allah I will make it happen, and I'll help educate what's left of them uneducated ignorant people. I know that a good deed, no matter how small, will help and influence many. 

On another note, my Hubby did great in his band's first live performance. I am, forever will be, proud of him.

ALSO I KNOW IT IS WAY TOO LATE, BUT RAMADAN MUBARAK.
Hope this month helped changing us to the better. We all need to change to the better.
AND EID SAEED.

 


Comments

Popular Posts