Footprints on the sands of time...

I'd like to start off with the list of things that happened in the past days since my last blog, and I'm sure I'm going to forget a ton!


  • Mr. E bought me a book.
  • Spent a day with a friend and talked all night.
  • Discovered a cool place that sells Ikea things here in Hurghada.
  • Discovered a deliciously delicious bakery. 
  • Started running daily.
  • Meeting out of the office, which went well.
  • Cinema with the hubby and friends.
  • Pinterest. Pinterest. AND Pinterest.
  • Shopping... And for some reason I still want to buy more shoes and more clothes. 
  • Eating somehow a bit clean!!!!!
  • I cook as much as I can. I love to. It's an outlet.
  • Decided to finally finish reading the book that I've been carrying for three months now. IT IS NOT BORING. WHAT TO SAY, IT'S MY BRAIN!.But I finished three other books during it. 
  • Somehow reasonably saving money, although, I want nothing but SPEND SPEND SPEND.
  • Started taking a meditation course to help me be more calm and not think of the unknown much. It's helpful and I'm not going crazy with over thinking like before. 
  • A dear friend of mine is finally in love. I am so happy for him and wish him happiness.
  • I still haven't found Forty Rules of Love, which I lost a while ago. Losing a book hasn't happened to me, and when it decides to happen, it's this book I lose. UGH!
  • Horse riding with hubby and the family.
  • Keep watching BBC's Sherlock over and over. I can't help it.
  • Gave Rich baths. Mr. E bought him a new toy instead of the one he destroyed. 
  • Gathering helpful information for my future big project- in'shaa'Allah.
  • Avoiding TV as much as I can. My god it makes one so lazy.

Now let me just tell you what is on my mind at the moment. 
MOM'S BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY. Which happens to be the very first one that I'm not there with her driving her crazy. Sigh. Why is this hard? Ya Rabi make this easy for me. 

Been running and chasing my sisters with calls for two weeks now to make them plan a different outing for mama in order to make her a bit distracted so she wouldn't think of me not being with her.
As it's so easy to notice, yes, me and mama are so close that I can literally feel what she's feeling even when I'm not with her.

I don't want to make this an emotional post.

You know what's exciting? 
This.
THIS! 
Yes, to be able to somehow share a tiny bit of your life with others is exciting. I love the idea of blogging. Even though I know I don't post as much as I want to, but I promise to turn things up a little. And I will do more of what makes me excited and happy. Anyway, I'm off now to resume reading A Hundred Years of Solitude.



XXX







Comments

Popular Posts