Refreshing comeback..

It has been so long, three months to be exact, since I last blogged!
Not blogging for three months doesn't make me much of a blogger but I promise that I'll be more consistent.

There's been so much on my mind lately and I've wanted to write and let them out, but some situations held me back from doing so. Unwillingly.

I've moved to Egypt. Things weren't fine at first, but at this moment it's all getting better- elhamdullah.

Living with my grandmother and uncle was very hard, because they are not used to our habits and ways of living. Of course living in the gulf for almost my whole life makes it a bit hard. Not because I'm not used to living in Egypt and things are more challenging here; but the fact that living with people who's mentality is stuck back in the 60's is just overwhelming.

I've managed to get out and move with my beloved in laws, to Hurghada, for work! Yes, I am a working woman in Egypt now and it makes me proud. Why Hurghada? Well, because my in laws live and work there, and it is much quieter and more beautiful.

The view of the Red Sea wherever you go is just mesmerizing and it really helps clear my mind from whatever it is that's bothering it. Sigh.

My room at the Salama's is amazing and freshening. I cleaned it and rearranged it yesterday all afternoon. I also cleaned and organised the boys room. The boys are not here, they're all in Cairo. Which is kinda good because it gives me & Mr. E the space needed for our relationship.

Elhamdullah we are not the clingy type nor the detached type. We both have space to grow in this relationship and develop. And the understanding we have is just a blessing. But to be honest, I lose it sometimes when he oversleeps, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND why he sleeps so much- masha'Allah!

Anyway, we took our puppy to his vaccinations a few days ago, and he finally got his license. It was so great seeing him hop in the car, enjoy the cool breeze and run in steady paces next to me.

I miss mama and sisters so much. Elhamdullah I am always in contact with them and also with my friends. And I think whoever turns their back on the people who've done nothing but support them all the way, is a coward.

There's so much to be grateful and thankful for. Allah has blessed each and every person with numerous things that we have, and yet to have.

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, CHECK THEM PICS...








 Till my soon next post, stay fierce. xxx



Comments

Popular Posts