Counting my blessings.

Sitting with the most amazing and beautiful family in the last blessed days of Ramadan.
Counting my blessings.
I realized that there are many things a person has to do in order to reach their highest goals, or at least step on the first ladder to achieve the first!

Being engaged and spending so much time with my hubby and his family has opened my mind to many things in this life. My in-laws are the best people ever. They are people with the widest and wildest hearts. From them I have learnt how 'real' families are like! Since I didn't grow up in a family that respects family bonds, and mom did her best to link us with her side of the family, but it is not the same after almost my whole life of being deprived from them unwillingly. Now, it is my time to discover with myself what it's like to have a family that has strong bonds, and I will do my best to learn, apply to my life, and then teach my children (in the future- in'shaa'Allah)

Maybe there are things that I fail to see or learn from, and when I do, someone will always remind to be the best person I could ever be. There was this one time when Mr. E's younger brother came and had a diplomatic talk with me on the things that he saw me do or say that he thought I could do better or handle better. We are one, now! And I couldn't and wouldn't ask for more. What I have now is much more than I had ever imagined, dreamed of, and hoped for- elhamdullah.

Allah has blessed me with my beautiful mom, crazy sisters, even crazier best friends, a husband my love for is way beyond imaginable, and a great family.

This post is dedicated to the lessons I've learnt and yet to learn.
This is a 'HALAL' toast to much more amazing and blessed days to come- in'shaa'Allah.


Have a blessed one
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts