Phenomenal

Okay, so it's been a while since I last posted anything. Sigh.
Been going through a lot. Physically and mentally. I realized that it is hard, when you finally find your soul mate, to leave him behind. It has affected me badly and I'm, for the first time ever, taking medicine regularly.

However, with everything that has happened, I found peace in reading, laughing with my crazy students, writing my journals, making new friends, and MOST OF ALL hearing the voice of my hubby.

Sigh. I am afraid this might seem dull to you. But it is my reality and I think if I could do anything to contribute to this world, that's the least I could do. Maybe someone might find my writings helpful and comforting.

Life changing decisions are taking place in my mind and actions. I'm torn apart between moving to Egypt this final year before my wedding and staying here on the small Island, Bahrain. I am leaning towards moving to Egypt and getting a job there, In'shaa'Allah. I need to stay with Mr. E. We both need each other at this point, onward.

Anyway, on a lighter note, TAKE ME TO INDIA! LOL.

Seriously now.. A couple of weeks ago I loved a diary notebook of one of my followings on Instagram, so I left a silly cute comment admiring it. Next thing I know, I made friends with the beautiful lady who designed me my own diary notebook. What I mean to say is that maybe a comment or a gesture can bring good things to you, good people. I am so grateful that I wrote that comment. How helpful that lady is masha'Allah, she is beyond beautiful. I later came to her for help regarding something, and she just reached to help, no questions asked.

Allah sends us people and signs everyday, some we miss, some we notice and hold on to, and some just leave when the goal it came for is done. SubhanAllah.

I am currently in a strange mood. I need to go out with Fatoom on an inspirational trip. We had and still have a plan, we will- in'shaa'Allah- do it because we both need it.

And I also need my paycheck to hurry up and come already cause I want to go shopping and buy LOTS OF THINGS!


   


I miss blogging.
My goal is to be original, inspirational, and just phenomenal.
Till next post, stay fierce.
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts